NOTICE NUMBER: 201/2020
As per current Covid -19 Level relaxed regulation, all Greater Bitou public libraries will open on the 1st September 2020 limited services, as the guideline from the Western Cape Provincial Government.
The following measures will be taken into consideration:
Last published 24 August 2020
- Limit operating hours: 10h00 – 15h00 (Monday to Friday),
- Limit the number of people using the library at any given time, not exceeding 50 including workers,
- Limit services to only borrowing and returning of library material,
- Use of computers restricted,
- Library programs are not permitted,
- Study area will remain closed,
- Encourage online reference services and progrmmes,
- Returned books will be quarantined for 72 hours,
- Children section remain closed.